#

St John’s Primary School

The existing school was originally built in 1817 and was the oldest school building in the town. Located centrally in the town centre, the school was situated in a confined area on a busy one way street and bus route. The old Victorian school was demolished with the new school built on the demolition site. The new school was built to a BREEAM rating of “very good”. The project has won several awards the 1st being at design stage with further awards being given on completion.
Client: Diocese of Blackburn
Value: £3.7m

“Overall the finish was great and all on site contractors were extremely helpful.”

Hebden Bridge Library