The company actively promotes a policy of continuous improvement with a wholly proactive approach towards the development of the organisation and its people. We only employ the best with our teams being professional and approachable. They bring their experiences to each project ensuring that all buildings deliver functional efficiency, technical excellence and lasting quality.
We are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator at our Head Office in Blackpool to handle day to day HR related activities and administration.
Main responsibilities/tasks will include:
- Providing support to Managers and employees in all aspects of employee relations. eg. disciplinary, sickness absence etc
– Assisting in recruitment activities
– Managing the training and development of employees
– Managing the companies appraisal process
– Managing new starters into the business, forming employment contracts and carrying out inductions
– Administering employee benefits
– Managing the companies apprenticeship programme
Previous HR experience is desirable. Candidates should have excellent communication and IT skills.
Part time/flexible working will be considered. Salary is subject to experience.
To apply for the role please email a covering letter and CV over to email@example.com